Welcome to FWPS Continuous Learning Center!
If you are logging into the Eventspro system for the first time and do not have the directions, please contact Cheryl Jones, CLC Manager at 253-945-2130 or firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have the directions emailed to you.
Please be ready to provide:
1) your employee ID# and
2) an email address
for your CLC account.
FWPS CLOCK HOUR DEPARTMENT POLICY
The goal of the Continuous Learning Center (CLC) is to provide Federal Way Public School employees with professional learning opportunities designed to develop and enhance instructional skills and educational expertise, as well as to provide career advancement.
· Participants may earn Clock Hours by thoroughly completing the Clock Hour registration form and submitting it to the instructor at the last class session.
· Participants must turn in all required paperwork per the instructor’s directions to earn Clock Hours.
· The number of available Clock Hours is included on the header of Attendance Sign-in Roster and is based on the CLC approved course proposal.
· Clock Hours may be offered for classes that are 3 or more hours with prior CLC course approval.
· If a book or other class material fee is required for a class, participants must bring a check, money order or cashier's check payable to FWPS to the first class session. The materials fee is non-refundable.
· FWPS clock hour classes are only open to FWPS employees and substitutes. (Exceptions are Special Education classes which may be open to outside people in specialized fields such as OT, PT, Motor, etc. Arrangements for open enrollment classes must be prearranged with the clock hour manager and stated on the course proposal.)
Registration & Cancellation
· Check the Target Audience section of the class description on the CLC website to confirm that the class is suitable for you prior to registering.
· As a professional courtesy if your plans change after registering, contact Cheryl Jones at 253-945-2130 or email email@example.com to cancel your registration to allow colleagues to enroll. Many classes have limited capacity and there are often Wait Lists for classes.
· Registrants who accumulate three "no shows" after registering for clock hour classes during one school year will be assessed a $10.00 mandatory fee that must be paid prior to registration for additional clock hour classes for the respective school year.
ü Check, money order or cashier's check payable to FWPS.
ü Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
Clock Hour Frequently Asked Questions
See the FAQ at http://www.fwps.org/humanresources/resources/clock-hour-faq/
For any other questions, please contact Cheryl Jones, CLC Manager at 253-945-2130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Way Public Schools * 33330 8th Avenue South * Federal Way, WA 98003-5433